"I Loaf Bread" is with a hand-written sentiment that will be going to a dear friend of mine -- "you're always there when I'm in a jam" as Gayle is always there helping me out when things get tuff!
Now, for the recipe:
- My little girl was colored with my Spectrum Markers and inked around the edge with eyelashes and eyes using my Gel Pens. She has reddish orange hair just like Gayle
- card was cut using lilac Recollections paper cut 5.5 x 11 inches and then scored at 5.5-inches using Martha Stewart Score Board
- edges were rounded with my round corner punch to give illusion of bread
- background was cut at 5 inches x 5 inches with the corners rounded again with my round corner punch
- narrow orange was added using my ATG gun in 2 rows with a bow applied to upper right corner
- pearls were added for her jumper and on the sides of her little shoes using Miriam's Crafting Supplies - if you haven't had a chance to visit her yet; do stop as her prices and quality can't be beat!
- sentiment was hand-written on a Cricut Lacey Labels Cartridge paper piecing cut at 1.75 inches and then inked around the edges
- Glossy Accents was used on the "jelly" part of the bread to add depth and give illusion of jelly
God Bless and Thank you for stopping by today!!! Please take a moment to sign up for The Stamping Chef blog emails and at least try one of the her freebies she is currently offering!!!! You can also find her on Facebook!!!