"ARRR" is an adorable pirate with a hand-written sentiment for one of my grandson's birthdays!!!
Now, for the recipe:
- My pirate was colored with my Spectrum Markers, eyelashes and eyes using my Gel Pens with additional shading and coloring with my Prisma colored pencils
- card was cut using brown Recollections paper cut 6 x 11 inches and then scored at 5.5-inches using Martha Stewart Score Board
- background was cut at 5.75 inches x 4.75 inches using these fabulous map paper found in my stash
- Pirate ship (cut at 3.75 inches), Treasure Box (cut at 3 inches) and Pirate flag (cut at 3 inches) using Cricut Paper Doll Dress Up Cartridge
- pearls were added on his coat using Miriam's Crafting Supplies - if you haven't had a chance to visit her yet; do stop as her prices and quality can't be beat!
- Skull and Crossbone bling is from stash
- sentiment was hand-written on pirate ship sale ("Land of Birthday") and on Treasure Box ("Treasures") with white gel pen ... it made sense to me - let me know if it makes sense to you
- feather was put in his hat compliments of my BFF who sent me this huge bag of feathers (AAAACHOOOO)
God Bless and Thank you for stopping by today!!! Please take a moment to sign up for The Stamping Chef blog emails and at least try one of the her freebies she is currently offering!!!! You can also find her on Facebook!!!