Now, for the recipe:
- Maggie was colored with my Spectrum Markers using TB1, TB2, and TB3. Skin tones were colored using Copic R20. Eyes and shoes were colored with my Gel pens
- card was cut using red Recollections paper at 6.5 x 11 inches and then scored at 5.5-inches using Martha Stewart Score Board
- background behind Maggie is a piece of blue lace and an oval scallop in silver Recollections cut using Elegant Edges Cricut Cartridge
- Maggie is puff-dotted on the silver scalloped oval
- blue flower was on netting which was cut away and then glued onto card while the netting was added to Maggie's hat
- sentiment, "Hi Cupcake!" "happy birthday" on Cricut Lacey Labels Cartridge paper piecing cut at 1.75 inches and then inked around the edges
- bling are the wonderful grey pearls from Miriam's Crafting Supplies where you can find a great bargain with a phenomenal selection!!
God Bless and Thank you for stopping by today!!! Please take a moment to sign up for The Stamping Chef blog emails and at least try one of the her freebies she is currently offering!!!! You can also find her on Facebook!!!