For my project, I decided to go with "Lovely Princess". She reminds me of a nice "Queen of Hearts" just blowing her love kisses to that someone special. Probably Knave Steve from Alice in Wonderland as you know he had a crush on her!!!!
Now, for the recipe:
- Princess Lovely was colored with my Spectrum Markers using red, orange, and pink tones. Skin tones were colored using Copic R20. Eyes and shoes were colored with my Gel pens
- card was cut using red Recollections paper at 6.5 x 11 inches and then scored at 5.5-inches using Martha Stewart Score Board
- background behind Princess Lovely is a piece of paper from a paper pack that was $1 at Target
- Maggie is puff-dotted on the silver scalloped oval
- white scalloped border was cut using Martha Stewart Eyelet Border Punch
- sentiment, "Over the Moon in Love With You" is from Close to My Heart Mad About You and was fussy cut around the edge
- bling on her shoe is a red pearl from Miriam's Crafting Supplies where you can find a great bargain with a phenomenal selection!!
- ribbon defining the border between the eyelet border and paper is from JoAnn Fabrics Holiday Inspirations
- "Love" bling on the side is from my "stash" along with the ribbon for my bow, and the bow on her dress
God Bless and Thank you for stopping by today!!! Please take a moment to sign up for The Stamping Chef blog emails and at least try one of the her freebies she is currently offering!!!! You can also find her on Facebook!!!