What's It All About

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Tsunami Rose Color Inspiration Challenge AND Treasure Box Designs Become One

Today is going to be a 2/1 Special. You know how I love to do those – well, Tsunami Rose is having a color Challenge which I am part of that Design Team AND I thought I would incorporate a project for Treasure Box Designs and roll them together. Oh yeah, did I mention that one of my Design Team Sisters on Treasure Box Designs makes the very very most adorable mini album that I had to try and thought, I would throw that into this mix . . . . are you ready???????

Color challenge Inspiration:


Recipe:







Are you inspired? Create your own card or project using the color inspiration and post to Tsunami Rose.

God Bless you and thanks ever sew much for stopping by today and help me reach 400 followers as we shall P-A-R-T-Y!!!!!
Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne

1 comment:

  1. LOVE it Lynne! I was waiting to see the inside... it's gorgeous! Great job combining all your projects this week. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness