What's It All About

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Exciting News and Love at First Sight

Did I tell you my exciting news????? I’m one the newest members of the Treasure Box!!!! Words escape me how thrilled and excited I am as I truly love their paper piecing designs!!!!

Did I tell you my other exciting news????? Lily is going to be a big sister come August!!! WOOO HOOO!!!!!!

For my first project as a Design Team Member is one of their files “Love at First Sight” which I adore and what a purrrfect first page for the new grandchild!!!!



 RECIPE:
Treasure Box Designs Love at First Sight
Treasure Box Designs Text For Love was a freebie a few weeks ago and will made available soon as a single
Background for my lay-out is K&Company Baby Designer paper as we don’t know yet if it is a girl or a boy and I needed to make it “neutral”
Heart shaped balloons were accented with Glossy Accents

Wish my luck on my new adventure as this year will be the year of adventure and changes. Stay posted for my other news as I am not ready to post that one yet and just in case you’re guessing, I’m not “pregnant”!!!!! Hint #1 is that I moved in August of last year to a new location which some of you may be aware and still in the process of moving as I guess I was a fabric and paper hoarder, oh my!. I just want to thank everyone for the love and support to make me strong!

God Bless you and thanks ever sew much for stopping by today and help me reach 400 followers as we shall P-A-R-T-Y!!!!!
Much love, hugs, and friendship

6 comments:

  1. WOW awesome!!!! That's fantastic. Congrats on that new DT!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynne, This layout is so adorable! I love the cute image and the words are perfect. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the lay out and lots of congratulations going out to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Layout is adorable the paper piecing's are awesome !! great project !!
    Big Blog Hugs, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Lynn, It's exciting to hear all your great news. I wanted to stop by and thank you for participating in the Cuttin and Stampin challenge. Your Layout is totally adorable.

    Tammy S.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout! Congrats on the DT position!
    Thanks for joining the Cuttin and Stampin challenge!
    <3 Pam, C&S DT

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness