Flowers in a Tea Pot is sew out of my realm as I'm not a flowery person - sew brace yourselves as I think I'm gonna knock your socks off!!!! Its a vintage shabby chic coming from Her Craftiness!!!
Now, for the recipe:
- Flowers in a Tea Pot from The Stamping Chef which was colored with my Spectrum markers and then cut out and puff-dotted on my card
- center of my flowers were heat embossed to give a flocked look
- card was cut using Recollections paper cut 6.5 x 11 inches and then scored in half using Martha Stewart Score Board
- background was cut at 6 inches x 5 inches using scrap paper
- sentiment, "you're in my thoughts was stamped and layered using a Cricut Lacey Labels cartridge Flowers 2
- doily was cut using Designs on Cloud 9 Doilies which was cut on White Recollections and then inked to coordinate better
God Bless and Thank you for stopping by today!!! Please take a moment to sign up for The Stamping Chef blog emails and at least try one of the her freebies she is currently offering!!!! You can also find her on Facebook!!!