"So Excited" is "Smitten" and sew in love . . . what can I say?
Now, for the recipe:
- she was colored with my Spectrum Markers, eyelashes and eyes using my Gel Pens with additional shading and coloring with my Prisma colored pencils and puff-dotted on my card
- card was cut using pink Recollections paper cut 6 x 11 inches and then scored at 5.5-inches using Martha Stewart Score Board
- background was cut at 5.5 inches x 4.5 inches using a bargain find at Target which was only a $1.00!!!! I said she was "smitten" but that doesn't mean she can't find bargains!!! LOL
- ribbon is from JoAnn Fabrics Holiday Inspirations
- sentiment is a Studio G which was stamped on white Recollections and then fussy cut around which was then puff-dotted on my card
God Bless and Thank you for stopping by today!!! Please take a moment to sign up for The Stamping Chef blog emails and at least try one of the her freebies she is currently offering!!!! You can also find her on Facebook!!!
this card is being entered in the following challenges:
Victorene Stamps Red, Pink, White Challenge
Party Time Tuesdays Anything Goes