Lily Ann is such a cutie . . . . I guess you could say I'm off my "rocker" as I made her into a rocker card!!
Now, for the recipe:
- Lily Ann is from The Stamping Chef and colored with my Spectrum Noir markers which was then cut and puff-dotted on my card
- Spectrum Noir Markers used: FS3 (flesh); CT1, CT2, CT3, TN2 (hair); LV1, PL1, PL 2, PP3 (dress); gold gel metallic pen (dress accents, shoes); black gel (eyes); green gel metallic (eyes); white gel pen (eye accent); EK Wine Memory Pencils for cheeks and knees
- card was cut using Recollections paper using Cricut Elegant Edges for the scallop and the doily then scored in half using Martha Stewart Score Board
- sentiment was hand-written on a label using Lacey Labels Cricut Cartridge
- back of the card has the "Happy Birthday" sentiment from Paper Lace Cricut Cartridge
- flowers are Recollections
- pearls in center of flowers are from Miriam's Crafting Supplies where you get wonderful crafting supplies for not a lot of money
God Bless and Thank you for stopping by today!!! Please take a moment to sign up for The Stamping Chef blog emails and at least try one of the her freebies she is currently offering!!!! You can also find her on Facebook!!!