What's It All About

Friday, January 18, 2013

It's Freebie Friday at the Stamping Chef - Lily Ann

Its Freebie Friday at  The Stamping Chef !!! Today's goodie she has cooked up for you to try is "Lily Ann"

Lily Ann is such a cutie . . . . I guess you could say I'm off my "rocker" as I made her into a rocker card!!







Now, for the recipe:
  • Lily Ann is from The Stamping Chef and colored with my Spectrum Noir markers which was  then cut and puff-dotted on my card
  • Spectrum Noir Markers used: FS3 (flesh); CT1, CT2, CT3, TN2 (hair); LV1, PL1, PL 2, PP3 (dress); gold gel metallic pen (dress accents, shoes); black gel (eyes); green gel metallic (eyes); white gel pen (eye accent); EK Wine Memory Pencils for cheeks and knees
  • card was cut using Recollections paper using Cricut Elegant Edges for the scallop and the doily then scored in half using Martha Stewart Score Board
  • sentiment was hand-written on a label using Lacey Labels Cricut Cartridge
  • back of the card has the "Happy Birthday" sentiment from Paper Lace Cricut Cartridge
  • flowers are Recollections
  • pearls in center of flowers are from Miriam's Crafting Supplies where you get wonderful crafting supplies for not a lot of money
Take a few moments of your time to check out my Design Team Sisters to see their creativity with Freebie Friday as I know you won't be disappointed:



God Bless and Thank you for stopping by today!!! Please take a moment to sign up for The Stamping Chef blog emails and at least try one of the her freebies she is currently offering!!!! You can also find her on Facebook!!! 

Much Love, Hugs, and Friendship with Christmas Blessings
Lynne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness