What's It All About

Monday, October 31, 2011

Trick or Treat Boxes

Today, we had a birthday dinner for Jerry Jr.It was a busy hectic day and I'm ready for a nap!!!! I had made treat boxes for Sasha, Zack, and Nick.

For the treat boxes, I used the Cricut Cartridge Happy Hauntings. It is truly amazing that the size is not what it is cracked up to be -- a full-sheet of 12x12 paper makes a little box that only fits 1 mini Kit Kat, 1 mini Reeses Peanut Butter Cup, and two pieces of bubble gum with 2 pencils sticking out!!!




As I had mentioned it was Jr's birthday and I had everyone here for dinner --- I did ask Jean to bake the cake as she bakes phenomenal cakes!!!!!!! Jr. likes Smurfs thus his cake . . . 


doesn't that look absolutely delish and yummy with chocolate cake and white frosting!!!!

Now, I did make him a birthday card but not sure if I will ever ever make this critter again with all those little pieces which with my hands using tweezers which was getting a vocabulary lesson but still not as bad as the Huanted House!!!!!! I used Cricut Cartridge Classic Pixar Sully!!!! 



Hope you enjoyed my day. It was a lot of work, but I'm sure everyone went home with a full belly!!!!

God Bless
Hugs and Love,
Lynne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness