What's It All About

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Happy 5th Birthday Nicky

Nick just celebrated his 5th Birthday and had a Halloween Birthday Costume Party. It was such fun with the invitation saying to come in costume and of course, I was sort of in costume. Sasha kept asking where I kept that eye hiding and of course I entertained everyone with my warped and corny jokes such as "I see you"! 




First I have to show you Jean's cake as she does bake the bestest cakes ever!!!


Now, for Nick's card --- I used Mini Monsters and cut out my little character at 4.25 inches and placed on Halloween Goblin Stack using of course A Child's Year cutting my card cut at 5.75 inches. The font in Happy Hauntings is now one of my favorite fonts and these were cut at .75 inches using black paper.




Now for the inside of the card, I used my Trick or Treat Rubber Stamp with black ink and colored in the flags with my colored pencils. I hand-wrote the balance of the card!




I hope you enjoy not only my bizarre sense of humor and costume but Jean's cake along with Nick's card! Thank you for stopping by!


God Bless
Hugs and Love,
Lynne

4 comments:

  1. LOOOOVE that cake!!! And cute card!!!

    Wow, does that forehead shot look real!!!! Wow, scary!!!! LOL!!!

    Happy birthday to little Nick, hope he had a wonderful day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL..Love your thrid eye!! And an awesome cake! Looks like it was a great party!! TFS!!! Thanks for the cheshire cat card, I love it and could you verify your mailing address so I can send out a thank you. You can e-mail me at: ilovetonkinese2@hotmail.com

    http://ibecircled.blogspot.com
    Rexann♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cake, love the 3rd eye and hoping you are feeling better :)

    Happy Scrappin'

    Sue B
    http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe...love the third eye...we all need one of those...hehe...and the cake was awesome cool...and the card you did great as always! :)
    love ya! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness