What's It All About

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Lucky Me Gets to Be a Guest Designer for a Dear Friend

I'm sew lucky that I get to be a Guest Designer this week for sew many of my friends!!! Today, I'm the Guest Designer for my beautiful friend Susan. Please be sure to stop by and give her some bloggie love and take a few minutes to check out her incredible designs!!!!


For my project today I am using My Memory Suite and pictures of my lovely niece, Kristin as my muse using her Homecoming Pictures. Kristin is a Senior this year! Kristin always had a picture taken with my parents with her dances but unfortunately my parents passed this year. This year, Kristin stood in front of my parent's wedding picture which is the 2nd picture in my album. It's not the same thing but we know they were there! That's why I used the phrase "I will always be there for you".


Wait until you see more pictures of the album as I work on it with her Senior Pictures!!!! Just beautiful is all I have to say!!!!



I'm only a novice here using the program and hopefully you will enjoy my project for today!!! Thank you Susan for giving me this opportunity and helping me with My Memory Suite!!

God Bless
Hugs and Love
Lynne

3 comments:

  1. Lynne
    this is gorgeous. I love the "paper" you used. Isn't digital fun? I wasn't sure if I would like it, but I have been thoroughly enjoying the digital world and for a novice you did a wonderful job. Now I have to ask, what the "paper pack" is, cuz I so want that clock. LOL
    Great job
    Hugs
    Brenda
    I would be honored if you came to see my blog here

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous!!!! wow... i love it... digital huh.. i might have to try this!!
    Hugs.. Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout for a gorgeous girl. So glad that you were my Guest Designer today. I am blessed to have you.

    Happy Scrappin'

    Sue B
    http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness