What's It All About

Friday, October 21, 2011

Congrats to Kristin ---

I have another My Memory Suite project for you which was sew easy to create. Kristin got her acceptance letter yesterday for Pitt Johnstown!!!! YIPPEE!!! My sister, Beth, had Kristin's picture with acceptance letter posted on facebook which I snatched (snatched is such an ugly word, would rather use the word borrowed instead!) and created within 20 minutes!


The pictures and logo's of Pitt Johnstown were copied from their website. One of my favorite paper packs which I had used on the previous layouts with Kristin is Mothers and Daughters 2! I used the solid gingham which comes already installed for the ribbons. The "Pitt Johnstown Here I Come" is text art. The brads were from Mothers and Daughters 2 along with the background paper. The bead spill is an embellishment from All About Funk which I added 2 of these. I do see I have to play with the ivory gingham ribbon though to extend on the one side --- as Scarlett would say - "Tomorrow's another Day" to which Rhett would reply ..... oh well, you get my drift. <grin>




I still love the old-fashioned form of scrapbooking and love my Cricut but this gives me another great option for scapbooking albums that are quick and easy as I said 20 minutes and part of that was doing the Pitt Johnstown search!!!! I never thought I would like this let alone learn how to do but success is mine! 

Congrats Kristin - I'm sew proud of you! Hugs and Love!

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you liked my project along with getting some inspiration!!!!!

God Bless
Hugs and Love,
Lynne

2 comments:

  1. Thx for stopping by my blog, now I'm a new follower. Nice blog, I also grabbed your button. :) Happy Blogging :) ~Olga

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I also wanted you to know i have an award on my blog for you, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness