What's It All About

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Link to Pink

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month.  From October 1 -  October 14 some very talented ladies will be sharing their stories and/or showcasing some very special projects.


Another one of these talented ladies is Inga from MommaHobbit Creations who has created a beautiful card to share!


Hi everyone. Welcome to  " Link for Pink". First may I say a huge thank you to Lynne for helping to put this link together. She rocks!

October is Breast Cancer awareness month and to share our support we were asked to present a project. This card was made with great intentions but needs tweeking. I used the same paper for all the ribbons and mists to change the shades of pink.

This card goes out to all the mothers, daughters, sisters, wives, girlfriends , as well as any men , who have had to fight " the " fight.

We love you all and support you all!




A beautiful card with beautiful ribbons. Inga, I love that everything was one color and was just misted to vary the shades of pink - what a great idea!!!! My apologies also to Inga for not getting this up sooner as there had been a family crisis.  I, as a rule, don't care for the color pink - but even me wears and likes the color pink for what it represents. We cannot forget the men that stand by their wife, mother, sister, girlfriends as they fight the fight with them!

Please stop by Just Yolie, Just Create for further Links to Pink and an opportunity to link your own project!

God bless each and everyone of you
Hugs and love,
Lynne

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow such a beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynne...stopping over to show my support. I love all of the Pink Cause Fighting Advocacy I have seeing all this week! What a beautiful card by Inga!
    :O)
    Jessica
    already a follower

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness