What's It All About

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Link to Pink


October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month.  From October 1 -  October 14 some very talented ladies will be sharing their stories and/or showcasing some very special projects.


Welcome all to my Guest Designer post for Lynne's (aka Her Craftiness) Link Up for Pink. I have not had a family member touched by breast cancer but have certainly seen my fair share of other types. Even if you do not have a history of breast cancer in your family does not mean you can't get it. Please make sure you do your self exams monthly and get those mammograms! Here is a card I made that can be used to cheer up someone going through treatment. I am going to offer it to a friend whose best friend is having treatments after surgery. 




The stamp is from Jen's Digi Stamps and was colored with colored pencils, markers and gel pen. I used my Sizzix Top Note die and Stampin' Up adhesive pearls. 


Here is a pic of the inside. The "happiness" is from a Stampin' Up Stamp set I have had forever.




If you notice there is a recipe for a Happiness kit. Here is a closeup of it:




I hope that you have enjoyed my project and wish you a wonderful day. Until next time... Susan



Please stop by Just Yolie, Just Create for further Links to Pink and an opportunity to link your own project!



Susan, what a wonderful project and a great card to cheer a friend. I thank you my dear friend ever sew much for participating in this blog hop as it is a near and dear project as it has affected my life!!!! Please stop by and give Susan some bloggie love!!!


I thank each of you for stopping by and visiting.
God Bless each of you 
Hugs and Love,
Lynne

3 comments:

  1. LOVE this!!! the Happiness Kit I am stealing it...what a neat thing to do...I know a person who can use this... :) thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this... I might have to have a go at this too... I love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet project from a very sweet gal, my cropping-partner-in-crime, Susan Bermudez!! Sue, the "HAPPINESS KIT" is just the right little touch to make this super-special ... and so are YOU super-special. Looking forward to our get together the weekend after next!

    Fondly,
    Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
    http://cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com
    E-mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness