What's It All About

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Link to Pink

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. From October 1 - October 14 some very talented ladies will be sharing their stories and/or showcasing some very special projects.

Today I am guest designer over at Lynne's blog. I was honored to be quest designer once before on her blog and am even more honored now not just because she is a fantastic lady who let's me get creative on her blog but because this time around I am blogging for breast cancer awareness. This is a disease that effects millions of women and men each year. Progress has been made and some types of breast cancer are not considered a death sentence any long but there are still many kinds that are and that is why we keep our vigil each year for the month of October to wear pink, use pink notepads and pens and just plain think pink for a cure and awareness.

I am filling this special box with yummy goodies and giving it to a neighbor who just lost her sister a few weeks back to cancer. I'm hoping it'll cheer her up some and also serve as a reminder for a yearly check up.






The box is part of a collection from SVGcuts entitled: Charlotte's Favor Boxes cut at pre-set settings.
Studio g sparkle writer - pink glitter
Think Pink stamp and ink from Hampton Art
Tag: I made in Inkscape. It's a reminder tag to write down your date and time for your scheduled mammogram.

Thank you Lynne for letting me be part of this wonderful event and remember everyone: THINK PINK
Jearise in Lorby's World

What a great idea Jearise!!!!! I will be making memo tags for my friends and sister. Thank you Jearise for taking part in this wonderful event that means sew much to me!!! And Jearise, this blog is always open for you to display your fantastic projects!!!!!

Please stop by Just Yolie, Just Create for further Links to Pink and an opportunity to link your own project!

God Bless to all that have taken the time to stop by
Hugs and Love,
Lynne

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute box & great reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cute box! TFS CallyAnn
    http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com
    PS-if you still have an opening I would love to be a guest designer if you think my projects are ok enough!
    callyannc@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you again Lynne for letting me jump on your blog and take up space. : ) You are a gem. Also thank you to those who have commented. Comments keep me crafting.

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness