What's It All About

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Yippee, I'm a Guest Designer for the Birthday Girl, Christel

Christel is a wonderful friend that I dearly love and feel privileged to help her celebrate her birthday for the entire month of October!!!!!


For my project, I used a cartridge my very most favorite cartridge as those that follow know I absolutely love A Child's Year to cut my cards using my Sweet Treats Paper Pack paper!!! From there I used another favorite, Forever Young to cut the pretty little perfume bottle and the "oh la la" and using my purple purple Stickles for the little bit of spritz coming from the perfume. Inside I used a clear stamp with Happy Birthday along with the turtle "Birthdays are good for you. The more you have, the longer you live." 



Spritzing you with many birthday wishes Christel and again, thank you for having me! Make sure you give bloggie love to Christel!!!


God Bless
Hugs and Love,
Lynne

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh, this is so cute :) TFS it.


    Happy Scrappin'

    Sue B
    http://susanascorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is just adorable Lynne. thanks for sharing!

    Many blessings,
    zeni
    www.scrappyzeni.com

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness