What's It All About

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Minnie Mouse Birthday Card for Sasha

Hi everyone and hope everyone is having a good week sew far.....for my project today, I would like to share with you the card I made for Sasha's birthday!!! 




I was looking through my cartridges and found Minnie just sitting there and it reminded me of  her saying or thinking "I can't wait". My scrap bin has really been a blessing as I have been using just scraps!




"for Sasha's birthday cake" with my stamps "got cake" and "Happy Birthday" which I thought made a cute card for a 6-year old!


For the lettering, I did used the lettering from the Alphabet in-built cartridge on my E2 and used my Xyron to glue my lettering! I keep this beside my Cricut to put all the small pieces in to avoid them getting lost!


Hope you liked Sasha's birthday card as I know when she opened the envelope before she opened the card she said thanks Grammie Lynne. Guess it has become tradition everyone knows they get a homemade custom card!!!!


Thank you for stopping by and visiting today .....


God Bless
Hugs and Love
Lynne

2 comments:

  1. Aw, Your Card is so Cute! My little Grand Daughter would Love this. Thanks for Sharing! :0)
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable! Love it and I am sure Sasha did too!

    Happy Scrappin'

    Sue B
    http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness