What's It All About

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Paper Dolls Challenge Monday Week 7 Drawing

If you are visiting with the Faith Blog Hop God's Promises --- please scroll down a bit further. Thank you

I was thrilled while in the hospital getting an email from Thienly of Paper Dolls saying that I was the winner of the drawing for the flowers .... now, don't get me wrong but those who know me know that I am not a pastel flowery type person --- well, either old age has set in or I was totally wowed and now a believer!!! I love the flowers and will most definitely emboss projects with them! Thank you Paper Dolls! As you can see, the presentation was just as lovely if not more sew than the actual flowers!!! What I'm upset about, this is the last week of their challenges!!


My project was a flip flop box with a rose decoration on my flip flop!!! Double the project fun and we all know how much I'm enjoying making those flip flop boxes!!! In fact, I have made 4 total and yet to keep one as I gave one to a dear friend which was a black and ivory with a butterfly, gave 1 for blog candy which was my peacock that I called "tickle" to Susan E. Burmudez who is also a friend and sister participating in the Faith Blog Hop God's Promises (you need to check out her blog as she is an over-achiever and I could only hope to be that as she has posted a different project for each day!!!) and then another 2 for my RAK for the month of July which was the one picture below along with a blue one called "sweet" filled with mints!!!! Now, I also need to show you my RAK's from Trace Geneau which is an adorable cut of a koala bear which I am just loving him right now and don't want to part with him for the June RAK!



My July RAK is from Cherie Pemberton with a beautiful get well card

thank you Cherie

I'm enjoying my toys from you
and
can't wait to make cuppy cakes to put the candi circles on!!!



Thank you my dear friends and followers who have become part of my "extended" family --
God Bless
Hugs and Love
Lynne

2 comments:

  1. You are one blessed lady :) I have to find those Candi's!!! Please check out my blog today as it is a special one from your favorite overacheiver . Have a blessed day filled with all you love.

    Happy Scrappin'

    Sue B
    http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you liked my handmade flowers and box. I am sad that the Paper Dolls are coming to an end too.

    Jani
    papercompulsions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness