What's It All About

Friday, July 22, 2011

I'm Back!

First off, for those who don't know I was taken by ambulance on Tuesday as I couldn't move my left leg or lift my head off the pillow. What apparently is happening is that my discs that I had herniated are now causing pinched nerves and rubbing against the arthritic area. All this in a nutshell, means I will be needing surgery in the not too distant future!

I want to thank all of my wonderful friends for their thoughts and prayers. Prayer is the answer! I'm at my home and Jerry is going to give me a hand to do things around the house plus I will be having a visiting nurse along with pt!

Again, thank you and I can't tell you how much I have missed you and love you all!!!

God Bless

Hugs and Love,

Lynne

4 comments:

  1. Glad to have you back my dear sister and friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I had no ideal, how scary for you and your family. I am glad to hear that you are home and O.K for now. You take care of yourself and don't overdo it. You are lucky to have a good hubby that will help you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my ... I hope you are better my friend. That is so scary. ?Take care of your self. Hugggs coming to you from FL

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness