What's It All About

Monday, July 4, 2011

Graduation Card Mode

Happy 4th of July and hope everyone is having a safe holiday!

Yes, I know, it's the 4th of July but I've been in a graduation card mode with having 2 graduates from Kindergarten, 1 from Nursery School, and 1 from Elementary School!

These were super easy and using my favorite cartridges they were done 1-2-3!

Pat Catan's has some great papers on sale with the black stripe being only 10 cents per sheet and the blue in a package of 24 sheets of various double-sided prints for $3.00! Ilove bargains!!!!

Using my Xyron while cutting all the small pieces, I just put them in there and everything is in one place! 3 Birds on Parade has a fantastic font and I just love the little birdie with cap and gown! As for the girls, they got Hello Kitty Greetings. What a great cartridge with Hello Kitty dressed up for various occassions and with the cap and gown throwing the cap in the air - how adorable can that be! As for Hello Kitty's nose, I just love adding a little bling with a rhinestone.

The diplomas and cards are cut from of course - A Child's Year along with the oval background! I just may surprise you one day and use something else for my cards!!!

Well, enjoy your picnic and the fireworks! As for me, I'm doing laundry and the Cricut and I are doing some serious bonding!

Happy Birthday America!
God Bless
Hugs and Love,
Lynne

2 comments:

  1. Your cards turned out so cute! I had alot of graduations to so I can understand that "mode".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cards. Thanks for playing along with us at Cooking with Cricut.

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness