What's It All About

Sunday, July 24, 2011

We Have a Winner

I'm sorry that I hadn't announced the winner

due to my recent, unplanned hospital stay

for my Announcement "candy" winner regarding

Creative Kuts Design Team opportunity!



Congrats to SueNJ

If you could please e-mail your mailing address to:


and

I will get your flip flop box with goodies in the mail!!!

Thanks to all of my followers, both old and new!
Thank you for all your prayers and good wishes also!!


God Bless
Hugs and Love
Lynne

3 comments:

  1. Wooohoooo :) Thanks so much. Glad you are home and I pray you are feeling better.

    Happy Scrappin'

    Sue B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Sue!!!!!
    hugs.. Laura

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness