What's It All About

Monday, July 18, 2011

ANNOUNCEMENT

Drum Roll Please
Cue the music "Celebration"

Reason for Celebration
I got exciting news this week

and now its official!

I got accepted to be a Guest Designer for


September 7th

I am thrilled above and beyond belief

she was the first blog I had followed

and I admire her "gothic" sense.

yes, believe it or not, I love that look also!!

- told you I like to color outside the lines -

Next and foremost,


has accepted me as a member of their Design Team!!


We need to celebrate

what better way to celebrate is with my friends and followers!!!!



is offering a sweet deal blog candy

by becoming a follower and leaving a comment!


How easy can that be??


Now, what I'm offering is

one of my flip flop boxes filled with some goodies

to some lucky follower who leaves me a comment

and those who currently aren't a follower

come along and follow me on this journey!!!


God Bless and thank you Lord for this wonderful opportunity

Hugs and Love

Lynne

13 comments:

  1. Wow congrats to you! I am already a follower of your blog and creative Kuts! Thanks for the inspiration!

    jjocarlson@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy for you. Awesome News Lynne.Can't wait to see your new creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations dear sister and friend !!!! I knew you could do it...have fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome! Can't wait to see what you come up with! Already a follower

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a follower. Congratulations on such wonderful news

    Happy Scrappin'

    Sue B
    suenj99 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congraulations.... Sooooo well deserved. You are sooo super talented.... I can't wait to see what you make.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to you Lynne... you are soo talented and so deserve this....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrat's on your DT and can't wait to see what you come up with on your guest spot:) The first one is this Wednesday. I hope you can pop in and check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG! Such exciting news, you must be on cloud nine! Nicoles blog was the first one I ever followed also, is was because of her that I started my blog over a year ago. Congrats on all counts, I am now a follower and hope you will do the same.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay!! Congrats Lynne! Well deserved! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is very Exciting News!! Congrat's On both and have fun...Look forward to seeing your Projects!!

    http://ibecircled.blogspot.com
    ilovetonkinese2 at hotmail dot com
    Rexann♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Conngratulations and Welcome to Creative Kuts. can't wait to see all your creations.

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness