What's It All About

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Zack's Graduation Card

Alright, I realize this is July already and I didn't get Zack's graduation card done in time for his Graduation from Kindergarten --- bad Grandma Lynne!!!! No excuse but give me some credit as the card did turn out adorable!!!





Recipe for this card was of course A Child's Year for the card cut at 5-3/4 inches, the oval cut at 4-inches, and the diploma cut at 2-inches which I added an orange ribbon tied into a bow. I just got 3 Birds on Parade which has the most adorable font along with the birds in different costumes which this one has his cap and gown on which was cut at 3-3/4 inches. As for the font, if you look closely, you're see their cute little feet as part of the numbers on the inside for the year of his high school graduation with the numbers cut at 2-1/2 inches! All papers were from my wonderful scrap bin!!! You just gotta love our scrap bins!


I have entered this card in the Cooking With Cricut Challenge #41 entitled Anything Goes http://www.cookingwithcricut.com/2011/07/challenge-41.html


I hope you enjoy Zack's card as I'm hoping he will enjoy it also!!!


God Bless those who are following my blog
and
welcome to my new followers!!!
Hugs and Love,
Lynne

3 comments:

  1. Adorable card! Thank you for posting the Link Up for Pink badge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! Love this little birdie grad! Thanks for joining our "Anything Goes" challenge at Cooking With Cricut this week.

    ~ Jen, CWC Design Team
    www.gator-4-life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am new to your blog and I was just looking at all your projects....Love them all!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness