What's It All About

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

God Bless the USA Guest Designer Kari Sanchez

I am ever sew excited as I have my good friend, Sister, and I guess the one we can give credit (or blame . . . lol) for having me set up my blog as she has been encouraging every step of the way . . . . Thank you Kari

This month's theme for my Guest Designers was God Bless the USA and without further adieu - I would like to introduce Kari Sanchez from Purple Funtastick Creations who does phenominal projects . . .

Hello Friends!

I am a guest designer for Lynne Kirsch of Her Craftiness! :) ....I am thrilled! :) She is a dear friend and sister to me...we have known each other from a previous life we like to joke . . . lol...giggles...anyways make sure you check out her blog...pretty kewl stuff! :) Her Craftiness at http://hercraftiness.blogspot.com/

Here is my take on the Theme she had for me...The Good Old USA...I thought I make another mililtary card for the Soldier Angels that Maria (another good friend) gave me when I did a Military Hop a while back...so here is my take on it and I hope you like it! :)



The recipe:
I used red cardstock and Miss Elizabeth papers (Dollar stores) and a ribbon ( Wal-mart) and then I punched the yellow stars out of course yellow cardstock, then I stamped the Eagle and the USA (Studios) on white card stock and cut it out for the card then added pop up dots...along with the stamping up Let Freedom Ring (Verve) then added stars to that making it look like it is going up in the air...I sort of made it look vintage with the printed paper kind of shredded...

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to give bloggy love to me and Lynne and have a great day! :)


Kari - I love it -- thanks sew very very much for being my Guest Designer for today......


God Bless
Hugs and Love,
Lynne

1 comment:

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness