What's It All About

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Febie Kindness Start of Encouragement Journal

My very first project for Creative Kuts as a member of their Design Team and I'm thrilled to be sharing this with you!!!!

I had purchased some time back these little Mulberry Scrapbook albums at Pat Catans which were 2 for $1 and who just couldn't pass on buying them and you would just had to have several of course!!! Each page measures 7.5 x 8.5 inches with a total of 8 bound pages. Just purrfect for an "Encouragement Journal"!!! Creative Kuts also has several of the bears with different words which I intend to put in this book along the way to continue. Consider this my first installment!


First off, Febie and I needed to get acquainted as she just wasn't sure what I was doing or who I was...after becoming acquainted I convinced her I wouldn't hurt her and that I would even do pink just for her!!!! The paper was purrfect for this project and from the DCWV The Lace and Linen Stack which is a vintage style cardstock with pearls, browns, and pinks and the one paper I used had the pink with the look of chocolate (who doesn't love chocolate?? I know for a fact that it is one of the basic food groups!!) I used the My Community cartridge for the puzzle pieces with inserting the phrase "K is 4" using Jasmine font cartridge. Febie has the word "Kindness" already with the shadow. I added a tag with a quote from Mark Twain: "Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see". which I thought was purrfect!!! Febie wanted a little freedom to kick up her heel and just play Vanna White with showing the word "kindness" sew, I put a brad on her one arm and one leg just to give her some freedom. The cut has a bow but for dimension, I added a little pink and white polka dot bow, some pearls and of course one of my dimensional flowers with pearls on the inside!! The tag was doubled for durability and strength with a scrap of irridescent ribbon which completes my little project!



Hope you enjoy my first Design Team Project and go over to Facebook and check out the Creative Kuts fan page for challenges and sales!

God bless
Hugs and love,
Lynne

1 comment:

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness