What's It All About

Sunday, July 24, 2011

God Bless the USA Guest Designer - Maria Delgado

With my unplanned hospital stay, I couldn't get my fantastic Guest Designer, Maria, from Gone Scrap Happy projects posted for your enjoyment! You will most definitely enjoy her talent and creativity!!!!

My theme for my Guest Designers for the month of July was God Bless America and I love her designs which were gotten from SVG Cuts Made in the USA which turned out absolutely fabulous and sew purrrrfect for my Theme!!!

Maria said: Howdy! I used the Made In the USA SVG file adding Uncle Sam & a few other things (ribbons & stickers strips).

Be sure to stop and give her some love!!!!


Thank you sew very much Maria and I absolutely love your projects!!!!!

God Bless
Hugs and Love,
Lynne

2 comments:

  1. these turned out amazing. I love them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them!!! they were worth the wait..
    hugs.. Laura

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness