What's It All About

Friday, July 8, 2011

Friendships Bloom aka Frustrating Friday!

Well, welcome to Frustrating Friday. First, I would like to state I fought the Cricut Everyday Pop-Up Cards and the Everyday Pop-Up Cards has won! That is until I did a web search for instructions. Would you believe, or those that own this cartridge already know, that there are no instructions on completing the card and the cutting instructions are vague as for the majority black and white without knowing what you are cutting. Now, with that being said, I did a web search and I must give a round of applause and kudos to Obsessed with Scrapbooking as she has done diagrams as to what gets attached and where! This information can be found at
http://www.obsessedwithscrapbooking.com/2011/05/cricut-everyday-pop-up-cards-diagrams.html with a downloadable PDF file to print and put in the cartridge box to save future nightmares! Thank you Joy!!!

Papers that were used was my black from Michael's that they have reams for $3.99 except when there is a sale they are $3.50 each! The card, believe it or not, was not cut from A Child's Year but also on Everyday Pop-Up Cards! The card paper was from a stash bundle from Pat Catans on a discount rack!

I hope you enjoy my project. I think I just may make another tomorrow while things are fresh in my mind at least while I still have my mind!!!

God Bless
Hugs and Love
Lynne

2 comments:

  1. I've had stuff in my craft area grow wings also from time to time LOL...I love your card, it's very pretty.your a blessing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your great card!

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness