What's It All About

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

God Bless the USA Guest Designer July 6, 2011

I have a fabulous Guest Designer and new friend for you today, Jackie Lodge. She makes beautiful cards along with having a talented daughter who makes beautiful jewelry as she has showing on her blog!

Jackie's Bio: I'm very happily married to a man I adore. I have 3 great kids and a very spoiled over weight yellow Lab. I enjoy every minute I can with them and supporting them in their activities. I love to scrapbook. I Have scrapbooked for years, but once my Sister in Laws showed me the way they scrapbooked...I Was Hooked! That was 9 years ago. I have recently added card making to my list of creative outlets. When I'm not paper crafting I enjoy photography, reading and spending time with my friends.

This month's theme for my Guest Designers is God Bless America! Now, let me share with you Jackie's beautiful card and talent!!! Don't forget to visit her at
http://jackrabbitscrappin.blogspot.com/








Thank you for stopping by and don't forget to leave a comment. I just love hearing from you!

God Bless
Hugs and Love,
Lynne

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lynne! I hope you had a wonderful 4th of July! What a lovely card! Stopping by to tell you won my blog candy. Please email me your address to yoliejustcreate@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card! Looks really good and I like that it is simple also.

    TFS, Becki
    Happy Card Encouragement Factory

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness