What's It All About

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Febie Just Had to Show Off With a Simple Project

Febie from Creative Kuts just had to show off for you one more time today now that we are bestest friends with a really simple easy project to give as appreciation for an act of kindness!!!!



I used DCWV The Lace Linen Stack which really surprised me that I absolutely love love love this paper with all the vintage and pastels because if anyone knows me I like it bold, bright, and the unexpected, but this absolutely works for this project also! I cut the cardstock 6 x 12 and folded a 2-inch piece and glued in place to make this a sturdy tent and then folded in half to place on a desk of a co-worker or any place to show how much you care for the "kindness" of others. I guess I have spoiled Febie with giving her some mobility as she loves now to kick up that heel and playing Vanna White pointing out the word "kindness" with the 2 tiny brads!! I added the bow where the bow was on the paper to add dimension along with Febie having that little pink dotted bow and a few rhinestoness for that bling bling!!!

We all have that special someone that has done something for us without being asked and what better way to show how much you appreciated it . . . like I said a quick and easy project!!! I know a few someone specials that have given me sew much support and love to make me believe that I am able do this of which I am very appreciative for their "kindness"!


God Bless
Hugs and love,
Lynne

3 comments:

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness