Due to health reasons and personal reasons, I'm doing my best to keep up with my I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose and hope you bear with me!!! This is what I have created with Sketch #28 for August 21, 2012:
This card and I did have some issues and we weren't talking but it finally came together this morning!
- The sentiment I used was, "have a GREAT DAY"
- My card was cut 6 x 6-inches with DCWV The Sweet Stack
- My sentiment was added on Lacey Labels Cricut Cartridge with a white background inked in lime green and a green polka dot base with sentiment inked in hot pink
- My background paper is from my stash with the other piece cut using scraps sent by a dear friend - thank you Rachelle Larsen
- Polka dot lace was cut using my Martha Stewart eyelet border punch
- Little spinning daisies were cut using my E-2 with the built-in Alphabet in hot pink and white Recollection paper with lime green brad centers
- Butterfly is a KC Company
- Bottom of the left corner looked lonely and lost and green pearls were added
Vanessa - http://wwwpaperkraftsunlimiteddesigns.blogspot.com/
Part-Time Design Team:
Hannah ~ http://theperrylane.blogspot.com
Ultima Linda Gold- http://simila.blogspot.com/
Tina - http://touchedbyanangel-tina.blogspot.co.uk/
Tamiko - http://mikosspot.blogspot.com
to see if I am able to meet the challenge of a card a day!!!!