I must warn you that its beginning to look a lot like Christmas as I have made my very first Christmas card! This is what I have created with Sketch #6 for August 7, 2012:
- The sentiment I used is, "Happy Holidays"
- My vintage photo is from Daisy's zibbet store is Vintage Girls Printable which was inked
- My card was cut 6 x 6-inches
- My sentiment is on a pennant piece of paper that was cut and inked sides
- Red pearls were added for interest on the upper and lower right corners
- Green pearls were added on the flag pennants
- Ribbon carnation placed above the vintage photo
Vanessa - http://wwwpaperkraftsunlimiteddesigns.blogspot.com/
Part-Time Design Team:
Hannah ~ http://theperrylane.blogspot.com
Ultima Linda Gold- http://simila.blogspot.com/
Tina - http://touchedbyanangel-tina.blogspot.co.uk/
Tamiko - http://mikosspot.blogspot.com
to see if I am able to meet the challenge of a card a day!!!!