This is what I created with Sketch #3 for August 3, 2012:
I had a lot of fun creating this card and designing my center edging with Cricut Craft Room and Cricut Elegant Edges Cartridge and I hope you like how it came out!
- The sentiment I used is, "thinking of you"
- My background paper is from Recollections Fashionably Chic and was cut 5.75 x 5.75 inches
- The center piece was also cut using Recollections Fashionably Chic
- With my center element, I used what looks like crown Cricut Elegant Edges Cartridge and welded both the top and bottom together that it almost looks like a bow. The top cut using white from Recollections while the bottom layer was Recollections Fashionably Chic
- My card was cut 6 x 6-inches
- My only regret on the center piece is I wished I had inked before gluing down to add another dimension
- Lavender pearls were added for interest at either side of my sentiment and opposite side of the center crown
Vanessa - http://wwwpaperkraftsunlimiteddesigns.blogspot.com/
Part-Time Design Team:
Hannah ~ http://theperrylane.blogspot.com
Ultima Linda Gold- http://simila.blogspot.com/
Tina - http://touchedbyanangel-tina.blogspot.co.uk/
Tamiko - http://mikosspot.blogspot.com
to see if I am able to meet the challenge of a card a day!!!!