This is what I did with Sketch #21 for August 1, 2012:
This card was sew much fun to make with nothing but scraps!!!
- The sentiment I used is, "life is SWEETER when shared with friends"
- My background paper is a pink and red gingham.
- In my stash, I had coordinating cherry printed paper which I matted on a teal background which are scraps from a favorite stack of mine, DCWV The Heirloom Stack
- My card was cut 6 x 6-inches and I used DCWV The Craft Room
- My sentiment was cut using the Cricut Lacey Labels Cartridge using my teal scraps and my sentiment was stamped on a white Recollection background.
- Red pearls were added for interest on my sentiment and the points on my "flag" pieces
- I added bows on the cherry stems of the paper
- Ready for this, I found red cherry buttons in my stash! Hot Diggity!!!!! They're purrfect for this card!
Vanessa - http://wwwpaperkraftsunlimiteddesigns.blogspot.com/
Part-Time Design Team:
Hannah ~ http://theperrylane.blogspot.com
Ultima Linda Gold- http://simila.blogspot.com/
Tina - http://touchedbyanangel-tina.blogspot.co.uk/
Tamiko - http://mikosspot.blogspot.com
to see if I am able to meet the challenge of a card a day!!!!