Welcome - I'm sew glad you came to see my I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose for August 20, 2012.
I must warn you that I know, I'm behind on my sketches due to health reasons, but I'm doing my damnedest to play "catch-up" along with trying to get ahead and hope you bear with me!!! This is what I have created with Sketch #19 for August 20, 2012:
This card came together sew easy with Daisy's designs for my background along with one of my favorite papers for my card!
- the sentiment I used was, "CELEBRATE!"
- my background design is from Daisy's zibbet store is 6x6 Vintage Digital Printable Scrapbook Paper - "Vintage Country Flowers"
- my card was cut 6 x 6-inches with one of my favorites, DCWV Linen Stack
- my sentiment was added using the Essentials which is built-in on my E-2 to the inside
- purple pearls were added to the little pennants and the center of my bow with a yellow pearl added to the center of my flower
- corner piece was also cut using the Essentials which is built-in on my E-2
- flower is from KCompany which was puff-dotted on
- sheer ribbon bow completes my card
Vanessa - http://wwwpaperkraftsunlimiteddesigns.blogspot.com/
Part-Time Design Team:
Hannah ~ http://theperrylane.blogspot.com
Ultima Linda Gold- http://simila.blogspot.com/
Tina - http://touchedbyanangel-tina.blogspot.co.uk/
Tamiko - http://mikosspot.blogspot.com
to see if I am able to meet the challenge of a card a day!!!!