This blog is hosted by Lorby's World (http://lorbysworld.blogspot.com) and Jearise will have a give away going on her blog so please start there.
My project today is a 2 for one Special as I needed to complete my project for I Love Sketches for Tsunami Rose and then I wanted to do the Aviation Blog Hop - thus a 2 for one special!!!
- I am on Tsunami Rose's Design Team where I create one card a day - this is I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose Sketch # 22 for August 23, 2012 - stop by her blog, or her zibbet store to check out her wonderful designs
- card is cut 6 x 6 - inches using DCWV The Blossom Song Stack
- background paper is cut 5.75 x 5.75-inches 6x12 Cricut Celebrations paper
- scallops were cut using Martha Stewart eyelet embroidery border punch and inked with navy
- plane was cut using scraps and Cricut Heritage Cartridge
- scallop sentiment frame was cut using my E2 built-in Essentials which was inked with blue and hand-written with "just flying by" with an inside verse "just to say hi!"
- card was finished with a bow and ribbon from Darice
Here is the Official Line Up in case fog or storms get in your way and you get lost:
Tanya - www.blahvacuum.blogspot.com
Lucy ~ http://love2createitall.com
Ashley - http://thebloghopprincess.blogspot.com
Melissa - http://papershenaniganz.blogspot.com/
Lynne ~ http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/
Jearise - http://lorbysworld.blogspot.com
Cicily - http://pinkdalmationscrapper.blogspot.com/