This is what I have created with Sketch #7 for August 5, 2012:
- The sentiment I used is, "you're in my thoughts" (Ok, I know that seems to be the only sentiment I use, but it can be used for sew many things!!!)
- My background paper is from a friend and was cut 5.75 x 5.75 inches
- My card was cut 6 x 6-inches
- My sentiment is on a label using my Cricut Elegant Edges Cartridge oblong frames which I used the same frame and just altered the size for the element my heart doily is on.
- Aqua pearls were added for interest at center of the flowers on my heart doily.
- 1/4-inch ribbon from my stash when I used to make doll clothes was used for the trim
- Other trim was cut from scraps using my Martha Stewart Eyelet Edge Punch on either side of the ribbon with sentiment in the center
- The heart doily was cut using Designs on Cloud 9 Heart Doilies which I absolutely love love love~~~
Vanessa - http://wwwpaperkraftsunlimiteddesigns.blogspot.com/
Part-Time Design Team:
Hannah ~ http://theperrylane.blogspot.com
Ultima Linda Gold- http://simila.blogspot.com/
Tina - http://touchedbyanangel-tina.blogspot.co.uk/
Tamiko - http://mikosspot.blogspot.com
to see if I am able to meet the challenge of a card a day!!!!