Umpa. Umpa. Umpa. We are celebrating national polka day but adding a twist. Polka is to music and to DOT so we have created things that have POLKA DOTS on them. How fun! Instead of making Polka music our talented crafters have made things with dots on them.
- My card was cut using Hot Pink Recollection card stock cut at 4.15 x 5.5 inches
- The floral background was cut at w3.75 x 4.75-inches and yes, it was scraps!!!
- Dress form is cut from black Recollection card stock at 4.25-inches using Cricut Nifty Fifties Cartridge
- Dress under-layer is the same pink that was used for my card with a pink and white polka dot from my scraps
- My dress looked boring and white pearls were added on the bodice
- Sentiment was stamped on white cardstock scraps “You’re simply the BEST!” which I was on the phone with a friend and started putting pink dots on the white. I also used a decorative corner punch and inked with the same shade of pink that the sentiment was stamped.
- Pink pearls were then added on the corners of my sentiment and on the bottom right corner of my card as it looked lonely!