I must warn you that Kimberly Pate must be wearing off on me as not only is this card pink but there are flowers and pearls, oh my .....This is what I have created with Sketch #1 for August 6, 2012:
- The sentiment I used is, "Chase your Dreams you might catch one"
- My background paper is from Daisy's zibbet store that is one of the two free papers that is offers with her I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose July 2012 Sketches (31 Card Sketches) PLUS 2 FREE SCRAP PRINTABLE PAPER and cut at 5.75 x 5.75-inches
- My card was cut 6 x 6-inches using one of my very most favorite stacks, DCWV The Linen Stack
- My sentiment is on a label cut with inked sides
- Blue pearls were added for interest in opposite corners and on the four (4) corners of my sentiment
- The beautiful frames was cut from a wonderful paper that has a sheen on it, and yes, I know its pink, was given to me. It is Cricut Elegant Edges Cartridge with a postage style square frame with decorative corners
- 1/4-inch ribbon was used for the decorative striping
- The fairy that is behind the frame is from Daisy's zibbet store, 3x3 Printable Emphermera "Fairies"
- My card looked empty and lonely, SEW, I added four (4) roses within the frame and where the roses were on the fairy
Vanessa - http://wwwpaperkraftsunlimiteddesigns.blogspot.com/
Part-Time Design Team:
Hannah ~ http://theperrylane.blogspot.com
Ultima Linda Gold- http://simila.blogspot.com/
Tina - http://touchedbyanangel-tina.blogspot.co.uk/
Tamiko - http://mikosspot.blogspot.com
to see if I am able to meet the challenge of a card a day!!!!