This is what I have created with Sketch #11 for August 4, 2012:
- The sentiment I used is, "you're in my thoughts"
- My background paper is from Recollections Fashionably Chic and was cut 5.75 x 5.75 inches
- The other two (2) pieces cut were also cut using Recollections Fashionably Chic
- My card was cut 6 x 6-inches
- My sentiment is on a label using my Cricut Lacey Labels Cartridge but instead of the flowers and leaves also being cut on this piece, I used my colored pencils to give it a softer look.
- Gun metal pearls were added for interest at either side of the top corners of my card with a yellow pearl for the center of the little flower on my sentiment
- Rick Rack from my stash when I used to make doll clothes was used for the one trim
- Other trim was cut from scraps using my Martha Stewart Eyelet Edge Punch
Vanessa - http://wwwpaperkraftsunlimiteddesigns.blogspot.com/
Part-Time Design Team:
Hannah ~ http://theperrylane.blogspot.com
Ultima Linda Gold- http://simila.blogspot.com/
Tina - http://touchedbyanangel-tina.blogspot.co.uk/
Tamiko - http://mikosspot.blogspot.com
to see if I am able to meet the challenge of a card a day!!!!