This is what I did with Sketch #23 for August 2, 2012:
This card and I had a few discussions before we came to an agreement and I hope you like how it came out!
- The sentiment I used is, "to be all that is possible, to be all we can be, we must dream of being more." by Tim Holtz
- My background paper is from Daisy's Zibbet store, 8x8 Vintage Printable Scrapbook Paper - "Vintage Teapot" - Purple"
- The rectangle piece was scraps from Daisy's Zibbet store, 8x8 Vintage Printable Scrapbook Paper - "Vintage Octopus 1-B & W" Ok, I don't like octopus, but I love the newsprint feel of the paper which I inked in my distress ink by Tim Holtz
- Now, I also used another of Daisy's prints which was a freebie which can be found on her blog, this was also inked using the distress from Tim Holtz
- My card was cut 6 x 6-inches and I used DCWV The Linen Stack
- My sentiment was cut and my sentiment was stamped on an ivory Recollection background and edges inked using Tim Holtz distress.
- Lavender pearls were added for interest on my sentiment and top corners also along the side of my fairy tag, AND around my sentiment
- Since sew many of Daisy's sketches has those darn little flags that I love ever sew much, I created svg file in my Make the Cut that all I have to do is cut them now and these were also inked with Tim Holtz distress ink
Vanessa - http://wwwpaperkraftsunlimiteddesigns.blogspot.com/
Part-Time Design Team:
Hannah ~ http://theperrylane.blogspot.com
Ultima Linda Gold- http://simila.blogspot.com/
Tina - http://touchedbyanangel-tina.blogspot.co.uk/
Tamiko - http://mikosspot.blogspot.com
to see if I am able to meet the challenge of a card a day!!!!