Welcome - I'm sew glad you came to see my I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose for August 8, 2012.
Due to health reasons and personal reasons, I'm doing my best to keep up with my I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose and hope you bear with me!!! This is what I have created with Sketch #5 for August 9, 2012:
This card is totally out of character for me but I really really love it!!!
- The sentiment I used was, "everything is better with a friend"
- My card was cut 6 x 6-inches with my very most favorite DCWV The Linen Stack
- My background paper is from my stash
- The lace is from my stash along with the pearl trim
- The elegant ladies with the beautiful hats
- The flower is actually from a button collection
- Upper left corner looked lonely and lost thus white pearls were added to finish my vintage super feminine look
Vanessa - http://wwwpaperkraftsunlimiteddesigns.blogspot.com/
Part-Time Design Team:
Hannah ~ http://theperrylane.blogspot.com
Ultima Linda Gold- http://simila.blogspot.com/
Tina - http://touchedbyanangel-tina.blogspot.co.uk/
Tamiko - http://mikosspot.blogspot.com
to see if I am able to meet the challenge of a card a day!!!!