FIRST OFF, I WANT TO SAY - I did make 31 cards for JULY!!!! WOOT WOOT!!!
This is what I did with Sketch #21 for July 31, 2012:
This card was sew much fun to make as I love the vintage look of ladies with over-sized hats with a black drawing on ivory. I did get my Microns and just add a little color on her face with her lips and eyes to make her look more mysterious!
- The sentiment I used is, "All Dolled Up"
- My background paper is from Daisy's Zibbet store and is her 6x6 Digital Printable Scrapbook Paper - "Vintage Apple Blossoms"
- I added a organdy flower that had pearls in the center to which I also added black pearl.
- My card was cut 6 x 6-inches and I used DCWV La Creme Stack
- My sentiment was cut using the Cricut Lacey Labels Cartridge using ivory linen which my sentiment was stamped on a black Recollection background
- Black pearls were added for interest on my sentiment
God Bless You and Thank You for Visiting Today.
to see if I am able to meet the challenge of a card a day!!!!