I must warn you that I know, I'm behind on my sketches due to health reasons, but I'm doing my damnedest to play "catch-up" and hope you bear with me!!! This is what I have created with Sketch #2 for August 8, 2012:
This card came together with using one of my favorite Daisy's designs along with one of my favorite papers!
- The sentiment I used was hand-written, "thinking of you"
- I love this design from Daisy's zibbet store is Vintage Children Printable 2
- My card was cut 6 x 6-inches with DCWV Nutcracker Suite
- My sentiment was added on the banner on Daisy's design
- My background paper is from one of my most very favorite paper stacks, DCWV Heritage Stack which I also used scraps to cut the faux lace using my Martha Stewart eyelet border punch
- Rosettes were cut using the Tim Holtz with pearls from my wonderful button stash!
Vanessa - http://wwwpaperkraftsunlimiteddesigns.blogspot.com/
Part-Time Design Team:
Hannah ~ http://theperrylane.blogspot.com
Ultima Linda Gold- http://simila.blogspot.com/
Tina - http://touchedbyanangel-tina.blogspot.co.uk/
Tamiko - http://mikosspot.blogspot.com
to see if I am able to meet the challenge of a card a day!!!!