- The sentiment used on the inside, "Give Thanks" as Hello Kitty got a little bit "stuffed"
- My card was cut 6 x 6 - inches using DCWV Harvest Gathering Stack
- My background paper was cut 5.75 x 5.75 inches paper from a paper swap -- you can't beat that
- Hello Kitty was cut using Cricut Hello Kitty Greetings Cartridge cut at 5-inches
- All my edges were inked
- The scalloped rectangle was cut using Little Scraps of Heaven Scalloped Shapes Pattern Set
- Hello Kitty is dressed using Treasure Box Designs First Thanksgiving Tear Bear Outfit
- Pearl button for Hello Kitty's nose and black pearl buttons down the front of her dress
- Trim across the center was cut using Cricut Elegant Edges Cartridge
to see if I am able to meet the challenge
of a card a day!!!!