What's It All About

Monday, November 12, 2012

I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose Sketch #1

Welcome - I'm sew delighted you came to see my interpretations of I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose with Sketch #1 which was to be for November 7, 2012. 



My inspiration was Sketch #1 for November 7th, with of course, a twist of Lynne! Originally this card was to be part of a Hello Kitty is Thankful Blog Hop but the hop just didn't happen and here I am with a Hello Kitty, but that's not a bad thing - now is it?


I just want to say that one of the wonderful aspects of being part of the Tsunami Rose Design Team are the sneak peaks we get from all of Daisy's marvelous designs. Beginning November 1, 2012, Tsunami Rose Designs will begin selling the first ever, Life Abloom Printable Journal. This is one stunning design you will not want to miss. When you purchase a printable from the Tsunami Rose Designs Shop, you are purchasing a high-quality digital image that is printable on any type of printer. What is really superb, once you purchase the design you and use it as many times as your desire. I promise, the Life Abloom Journal Kit is one design you will not want to miss. To add to the fun, the first 20 people to purchase the journal will get an additional free $5 to spend in the Tsunami Rose Design Shop.
  • The sentiment used on the inside, "Give Thanks" as Hello Kitty got a little bit "stuffed"
  • My card was cut 6 x 6 - inches using DCWV Harvest Gathering Stack
  • My background paper was cut 5.75 x 5.75 inches paper from a paper swap -- you can't beat that
I encourage you to visit and check out her sketches by joining her challenge and/or visiting her Facebook group! You can also visit her on I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose and become a follower. You will become addicted and rise to the challenge!!!

Please make sure you check out my Design Team sisters' cards as well and see how they meet Daisy's Sketch Challenge!.  I know you won't be disappointed as there are changes now with different design teams! 


Design Team:
Daisy
Ultima Linda Gold
Susan Patten
Veronica Meras
Marla Howell

Monthly Project Design Team:
 Lynne

YouTube Design Team:


God Bless You and Thank You for Visiting Today. 
Be sure to stop back on a daily basis 
to see if I am able to meet the challenge 
of a card a day!!!! 

Much Hugs, Friendship, Love, and Creative Pixie Dust,
Lynne

3 comments:

  1. Yo Lynne, ya did a good job buddy. LOL I like the way you re-purposed Hello Kitty. Very cute indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynne, Love your cute card. It is so adorable. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown
    Go to my blog. There is an award for you. http://edwinascreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynne... this is really cute!!! I love her outfit and I love your background paper :)
    Rhonda TRD DTL

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness