- There were 2 sentiments used, "happy birthday" and "Celebrate"
- My card was cut 6 x 12 - inches and then folded in half using my Martha Stewart Score Board with DCWV LaCreme Cardstock
- My background paper was cut 5.75 x 5.75 inches paper using Recollections Fashionably Chic
- Flags were cut using Make the Cut
- The adorable girl stirring is 8 x 8 Vintage Digital Printable Scrapbook Paper - "Hand Mixer Girl" where I fussy-cut (quilting term, I guess) the piece to fit inside my Little Scraps of Heaven Scalloped Shapes Pattern Set - Square which is one of my favorite elements to add to cards
- Martha Stewart Eyelet border punch was used on the right side
- Added bling is the little vintage silver mixer charm which was tied on with baker's twine
- All my edges were inked
I encourage you to visit and check out her sketches by joining her challenge and/or visiting her Facebook group! You can also visit her on I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose and become a follower. You will become addicted and rise to the challenge!!!
to see if I am able to meet the challenge
of a card a day!!!!