What's It All About

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Joe Cool Blog Hop

Welcome to Joe Cool at the Water Fountain. Can't you just picture him lowering his glasses and checking out who is walking by?? Snoopy has many characters but today, we are showing our talents using Joe Cool whether he be at the water fountain, on campus, or just hangin'!
I'm the first stop for you today but my bus was running late and my picture didn't get posted right away!!!! If you got past Woodstock, then you have arrived at the right spot!!! Kudos!
For my project, I have broken the rules but then again, don't I always??? Well, instead of Joe Cool - I did Snoopy as the ACE Fly Pilot as I absolutely love him and with this time of the year, I was humming and thinking of the old adage Christmas carol, Snoopy vs the Red Baron. Since I like to give you my two for one specials upon occassion, my card is also for I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose, Sketch # 9 of course with a twist of Lynne!!! Would you expect anything less?




RECIPE:

  • I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose Sketch #9

  • card was cut 6 x 12 and then scored in half using my Martha Stewart Score Board
  • background cut 5.75 x 5.75 using 8x8 Vintage Digital Printable Scrapbook Paper "Vintage Airplanes" Black/White (just for the record, when you are running out of ink in your printer, isn't it amazing the colors you get???)
  • Snoopy is from a Mardenz paper piecing file
  • airplane was cut at 2.5 inches using Cricut Heritage Cartridge with a copper pearl on the propeller
  • white scallops were created using Make the Cut
  • sentiment is Cricut Lacey Labels Cartridge (one of my favorite cartridges!) and hand-written sentiment for a belated birthday for a dear friend's husband with my warped sense of humor
  • all edges were inked for dimension
Lynne has found something just for one lucky winner for commenting. Please leave your name along with a way to contact you.

Sorry, but I'm late for my next class and must send you on your way - just watch out for the hall monitor on your way to Kimberly to check her assignment and hopefully she followed directions or she will be reprimanded!!! (Just kidding!)

There is a wonderful group of talented ladies participating today just in case you get lost along the way:

Anita ~   http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com 


God Bless and Thank you for stopping by today!!! I really appreciate all the love you show me!

Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE this!!!!! Great project.
    Hugs, Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it...so super cute. Great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So neat! I love this card. It is so Cool! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your project.. Snoopy is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. Snoopy is Snoopy - whether he is Red Baron or he is Joe Cool - Great job on the card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card! Love Snoopy in his fighter pilot outfit. Love the plane and the paper you used. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness