What's It All About

Monday, November 12, 2012

Sunshine Blogger Award


Sunshine Blogger Award



I was given this award today by Edwina Brown
at Edwina's CreationsThank you ever sew much 
my dear friend . . . Edwina, is truly a wonderful 
person and an inspiration. She deserves this award 
ever sew much for her thoughtfulness towards others!!!

Here are the rules For the Sun Shine Award!

    1.  Include award logo in blog post.
    2.  Thank the blogger who gave it to you and include a link back to them.
    3.  Answer 10 questions about yourself, that you have made up about yourself.
    4.  Nominate up to 10  bloggers and contact them


          Now, seeing these are ten made up questions and answers I think I might do this as my life is anything but boring!!!

          1. What are the type of activity that you do if you are not crafting?  spending time with my grandkids
          2. What type of books do you like to read? Romance
          3. How do you manage to do so many cards?  It keeps me outta trouble, ok, maybe not! I love a challenge and I'm on I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose Card a Day Design Team
          4. What's your favourite holiday?  Thanksgiving
          5. What did you want to be when you grew up?  Dress Designer
          6. What's your favourite animal? Cat
          7. Which is your favourite season? Fall
          8. What type of music do you like?  Country
          9. What's a perfect evening?  Crafting or sitting cuddled on the couch with my sweetie
          10. If you would win a million bucks what would you do?  build a log cabin in the woods, get a bass boat, and pay off my bills!!!!

          I know there a few of you out there who 'don't do' blog Awards, so please don't  take offend if I've missed your note about it! And Please!! I'd love to award everyone a sunshine Award who calls in! Here are the bloggers I'd like to award the Sunshine to. Now, as to commenting on my awardees, they are all an inspiration to see their craft and sew talented!!!!
          1. Kimberly Pate 
          2. Jearise Havenga 
          3. Anita Cannon 
          4. Lucy Kelleher 
          5. Rhonda Helm (aka Blue Crayons)
          6. Tami McDaniel
          7. Jackie Lodge
          8. Rachelle Larson
          9. Lisa Woodward
          10. Carolyn Phillips

          2 comments:

          1. Thank You so much Lynne! I feel honored that you gave me the award.

            ReplyDelete
          2. Thank you Lynne. i am so honored to receive your award. huggs.

            ReplyDelete

          I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
          Lynne
          aka Her Craftiness