Welcome - I'm sew delighted you came to visit today as I have a card which I have created using paper and elements from Tsunami Rose.
I was asked to use a paper in her store called planks and my design went from there. As a rule, when I don't have a sketch, I go rummaging through my papers, embellishments and find things that "talk" to me and create from there ...
- The sentiment used on my card is a scripture from the Bible, "A sweet friendship refreshes the soul!" Proverbs 17:9. The sentiment was placed onto a label cut at 2.25-inches using my Cricut Lacey Labels Cartridge!!! Now, I must tell you that this cartridge is my "must go-to" for almost all of my card-making adventures with the versatility and a phenomenal place to stick that sentiment!!! Some blue flowers with pearls added to the center were put on opposite corners. Sentiment was added to my card with puff dots for that added dimension!
- My card was cut 6 x 12 - inches using a blue card stock from www.coredinationsFoundations.com and then used my Martha Stewart Score Board, folded my card in half. I then used a rounded corner punch to round my corners for a softer look
- My background paper was cut 5.75 x 5.75 inches paper using 8.5 x 11 Vintage Digital Printable Scrapbook Paper - "Banner Planks" Blue which I also rounded the corners and then inked the edges with a royal blue
- The fairy in the upper left corner was added and are 3 x 3 Printable Epherma "Fairies" which was also inked in blue. Now, it needed a little bit of sparkle where I added tiny little bling bling (techinical term) stones in her crown, pansies, and bottom of her wand where she touches the blue flowers with pearl centers added for magic!
- My Martha Stewart Eyelet Border Punch was used and then added Ki Memories Checked ribbon to the one side and attached approximately 1-inch from edge of my card
- Upper right corner is using "Vintage Flower Printables #1, the Forget-Me-Nots as I don't want my friend to forget me. Yellow pearls were added to the center for that extra "bling"! To finish my circle, I tied a white bow and attached to my card with puff dots!!!
to see if I am able to meet the challenge
of a card a day!!!!