What's It All About

Friday, November 9, 2012

Circle Blog Hop


Circles are everywhere, everyday in our life. The earth is a circle itself. Okay, a sphere but close enough. Circles are in our drawings, paintings and all art - look even Charlie Brown had a round head!! This blog hop celebrates the beauty of 360 degrees. Please join our crafters as they show the art of circles.

Our hostess is Jearise of Lorby's World, http://lorbysworld.blogspot.com, and make sure you start at her blog because she has a special give-away going on and all the details are on her blog.

Please leave comments along the way to show your support for these wonderful crafters and all the hard work they have done putting this hop of circles together.

For my project, I decided I needed to do a Trick or Treat lay-out for Sasha, our little LaLaLoopsy. . .




  • Trick or treat was made using Make the Cut with a shadow layer
  • Faux LaLaLoopsy head only was cut using Treasure Box DesignsButton Beauties
  • Scalloped circles were cut using Little Scraps of HeavenScalloped Shapes, one of my very most favorite files
  • Ribbon is from my stash along with the papers and buttons used for the eyes
  • All edges were inked
  • Martha Stewart Eyelet punch for the border
Here's Halloween LaLaLoopsy Sasha ….



Thank you for hopping today and please continue on to CallyAnn to see her circle creation . . . .

Our complete line-up is listed below in case you find yourself going around in circles and getting dizzy!

Lissa Marie -www.somanycraft.com

God Bless and Thank you ever sew much for stopping by today and checking out my project.
Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust
Lynne

9 comments:

  1. Hi Lynne!
    This is one beautiful layout. I love the colors. Beautiful layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout and the way Sasha is dressed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have to say that is the most adorable little girl and layout I've seen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i always look forward to seeing what you've created. What an awesome layout. Think it would look great in smaller dimensions for a card, too! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable! I love your LO, great color combo.
    TFS!
    ClaireR
    ThreeWatersCreations.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love both your LaLaLoopy's and the use of circles. Thanks for being part of my hop. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness