- Trick or treat was made using Make the Cut with a shadow layer
- Faux LaLaLoopsy head only was cut using Treasure Box DesignsButton Beauties
- Scalloped circles were cut using Little Scraps of HeavenScalloped Shapes, one of my very most favorite files
- Ribbon is from my stash along with the papers and buttons used for the eyes
- All edges were inked
- Martha Stewart Eyelet punch for the border
Friday, November 9, 2012
Circle Blog Hop
Circles are everywhere, everyday in our life. The earth is a circle itself. Okay, a sphere but close enough. Circles are in our drawings, paintings and all art - look even Charlie Brown had a round head!! This blog hop celebrates the beauty of 360 degrees. Please join our crafters as they show the art of circles.
Our hostess is Jearise of Lorby's World, http://lorbysworld.blogspot.com, and make sure you start at her blog because she has a special give-away going on and all the details are on her blog.
Please leave comments along the way to show your support for these wonderful crafters and all the hard work they have done putting this hop of circles together.
For my project, I decided I needed to do a Trick or Treat lay-out for Sasha, our little LaLaLoopsy. . .
Thank you for hopping today and please continue on to CallyAnn to see her circle creation . . . .
Our complete line-up is listed below in case you find yourself going around in circles and getting dizzy!
Jearise - http://lorbysworld.blogspot.com
L. Miriam - http://miriamscreations.blogspot.com
Lissa Marie -www.somanycraft.com
Amanda - http://cricktncrafts.blogspot.com
Melissa - http://papershenaniganz.blogspot.com/
God Bless and Thank you ever sew much for stopping by today and checking out my project.
Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust